Containment Systems for Restaurants & Retail Centers
Construction projects in foodservice and retail settings present the unique challenge of maintaining a positive customer experience, while also protecting the health and safety of the occupants. Our temporary wall solutions provide a clean and aesthetically pleasing environment, so you can complete your renovation project without worrying about damaging your end-clients’ customer relations. Not only does our containment system provide a real-wall appearance, but they’re also sound attenuating, allowing your customers to enjoy their experience without the noise disruptions of construction. Additionally, our airtight dust containment systems effectively trap any airborne particles. Learn more about the benefits that our full-service temporary walls offer for the restaurant and retail industries below.
The Benefits of Temporary Wall Systems in Food Service & Retails
- Convenient – Our expert technicians will set up your containment system and remove it when your project is complete
- Superior Containment of construction dusts and debris, including airborne dusts and particulates
- Sanitary – Maintain a clean renovation area, suitable for food service environment
- Aesthetically appealing – maintain a positive environment during renovations with a sleek, professional, and clean look
- Sound dampening – Our modular containment walls decrease noise, so construction and operations can happen simultaneously with business operations
- Affordable – Because our walls are rentable, our containment systems are a budget-friendly alternative within individual project budgets
- Fast installation – 100 feet of wall can be installed in about an hour
RESTAURANT & RETAIL INSTALLATIONS
Have questions? Let's chat.
With our versatile modular wall panels, the applications for Temporary Wall Systems offer endless containment possibilities. Our full-service containment solutions are a superior choice for renovations in restaurants and retail centers. If you have a project that may require temporary containment, please reach out for a quote and free consultation.