Containment Systems in Healthcare Facilities
When doing renovations in a hospital or healthcare facility, you’re faced with a unique set of challenges, as you’re dealing with a vulnerable population. Continuing day-to-day operations with minimal disruptions during renovations is key in this environment. The safety of both patients and staff is of paramount importance in healthcare facilities. We provide the healthcare industry with rentable containment solutions that exceed ICRA Class IV standards and look aesthetically appealing. Our temporary walls provide airtight containment to keep dust and airborne particles contained, offering a superior level of infection control. In addition to providing containment solutions during renovations, our modular STARC wall panels have also been installed to construct anterooms and isolation rooms. There are many benefits to using our temporary containment walls in healthcare facilities.
The Benefits of Temporary Wall Systems for Healthcare Settings:
- Exceeds ICRA Class IV requirements
- Fast installation – 100 feet of wall can be installed in about an hour
- No storage when not in use – we take care of all mobilization, installation, dismantle, removal, maintenance, and storage so you can maximize your space for patient care
- Aesthetically appealing – maintain a positive patient experience during renovations with a sleek, professional, and clean look
- Sound Dampening – Our modular containment walls dampen noise up to 50%, providing a quiet environment of care, even during renovations
- Affordable – Because our walls are rentable, our containment systems are a budget-friendly alternative within individual project budgets
- Sanitary – Our modular containment panels can quickly & easily be cleaned and disinfected
- Anterooms – Provide an added layer of containment and infection control with an anteroom
Have questions? Let's chat.
The applications for Temporary Wall Systems offer endless containment possibilities for healthcare facilities. Our wall systems provide a professional real-wall appearance and airtight containment to provide infection control. If you have a project that may require temporary containment, please reach out to Temporary Wall Systems, LLC for a quote and free consultation.